Intradyn Tear-Away is a radiopaque, pre-formable peel-away introducer set
For use in the placement of
- permanent pacing leads
- port- and balloon catheters
- temporary pacing catheters/leads
- drainage catheters
- other catheters
Intradyn Tear-Away is designed to be removed without displacement of the introduced catheter. The risk of kinking or traumatic effects at the insertion site is minimized by its optimized design.
IntradynTear-Away product range
The Intradyn Tear-Away introducer is available in sizes ranging from F6 to F12.
The introducer kit includes Intradyn puncture needle, guide wire, vessel dilator and introducer sheath.
A perforated shaft enables clean and easy removal of the introducer set after catheter placement. The spin-lock connector fixes the dilator and sheath and prevents the dilator from loosening during the vascular access.
- Sheath - stepless transition to the vascular dilator
- Dilator - very flexible, gentle on the blood vessels
- Guide wire - made of stainless steel, flexible J3 tip
- Needle - stepless approach for easy insertion of the guide wire